Monday, July 20, 2009

Bikes, Bands and Girls...



Last Friday Shane and I went to the Bike Fest weekend at the Carlisle fairgrounds. The show featured bikes, bands and girls. I just thought I would give you a little taste of all. For the older people out there you may remember the bike from the movie Easy Rider. The band is called Bushmaster Gary Brown, they are a local group that I had never heard of but they were really good. Gary Brown is playing the guitar and he was fantastic. I could listen to them more often. If you google them there my space site had a number of there songs on it you can listen to. The last photo is the girls part of the post, I have no idea what they were advertising and I don't know if anyone else did either but they shore did attract allot of attention.

6 comments:

Sparky said...

GReat shots of Bike weekend at carlisle. I will have to mark my schedule for next year. Always loved that bike from Easy Rider. The HCW stands for High Class Woman... No I don't know but a great try.

Unknown said...

"The last photo is the girls part, I have no idea what they were advertising and I don;t know if anyone else did either but they shore did attract allot of attention."
They certainly caught your attention! Caused you many typos!
Hee, hee, just kidding you.

Dale Jr.(Old Man) said...

Nice picture of the bike,

Anonymous said...

There was a picture of a bike?

(T.J.)

Trudi & Gary said...

Hey Brad,
My webmaster found your cool blog... Thanks for the shout out, and thanks for wedging me in between such great shots ;-)
Hope to see you out at a show sometime, I've got the schedule on my site (www.myspace.com/BushmasterBlues).
Thanks again,
Gary Brown

Trudi & Gary said...

Hey Brad,
My webmaster found your cool blog...
Thanks for the shout out, and for wedging me in between such cool shots ;-)
Hope to see you at a show sometime, I've got the schedule on my site (www.myspace.com/BushmasterBlues).
Thanks again,
Gary Brown