Friday, May 22, 2009

More From The Army Heritage Center...


The nice thing about the Armed Forces Day event at the Army Heritage Center in Carlisle is that many eras of the military are present from Colonial times, French and Indian war, Vietnam, WW1, WW2 the Civil War and more. That also gives me the chance to mix up those photos and maybe keeping everyone out there from getting bored with my photos. I have been trying to learn the art of aging a photo, these have been made to look like tintypes and I tried overlays to make them appear older, I am not happy with the results but I will keep trying until I get it right or give up. That is all for this week, I hope everyone has a good Memorial Day weekend.

4 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Wonderful photos, love the sepia tone. Wishing you and the family a good Memorial Day weekend also.

Sparky said...

No I'm not getting bored with your photos. Keep up the great job. And like the military photos, like the old time look. Have a great weekend.

Woody said...

Have a good holiday weekend Brad, I'll be working. The photos look great

Willard said...

Hi Brad,

As you well know I love your bird and other wildlife shots, but I like this type too. You have special talent for making recent photos look "historical". The air show photos are dramatic and excellent photo-journalism.

In short I like all of the subjects that you deal with and do not get bored reading your blog.

Keep up the good work!