Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Armed Forces Day 2009...



Okay, some of you asked for a change from birds so here it is. These photos were taken at the Carlisle Army Heritage Center this past Saturday during the Armed Forces Day events. I choose these photos because I was approached by one of the men in the photo about my images, by the way if you follow this link to a previous post Battle Of The Buldge Part II... the man in the last photo here is also the man in the last photo there. Not to worry after close to 2000 shutter releases this weekend I will not be running out of military photos anytime soon. I now have something to mix in with the bird photos until I can get someplace else for some more new images.

It was a great day for history and a fun time shooting, I met Rich Bistline, Woody and Wyatt and of course my son went along, sorry I missed Bill during the day. Now to plan for the next event like this coming up the first weekend in June.

1 comment:

Woody said...

These turned out really well Brad..I'm looking forward to seeing your photos from Andrews...