Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Eastern Bluebird...


I finally got some Eastern Bluebirds in my yard to photograph, they wanted no part of me so I had to take them from a distance but they still finally showed up. For me this may be the prettiest bird there is, to learn more about the Eastern Bluebird follow the link http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Eastern_Bluebird/id. Now if these birds would just occupy the house I put out for them.

Yesterday I mentioned the amount of bird I have seen in my yard this spring, for anyone that may be slow the number 16 was different species not total birds and that went up yesterday when I had a White-breasted Nuthatch eating from my backyard feeders. Many times of the day like now I can look out at my feeders and see six or seven different species at a time and over 20 birds total feeding.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

...such a beautiful bird and wonerful snaps of him ad her! You're lucky you have bluebirds in your yard. We've been here 10 years and nary a one!

Arija said...

Bradley yu really are blossoming out into quite a bird photographer. You have such a multitude of lovely colourful birds in N.America that I am quite envious.

animtreebird said...

Very beautiful birds. Great close ups. :)))