Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday Morning Blues...

I don't know about anyone else but my family is experiencing the Monday morning blues, Shane went back to school and Linda went back to work today after being off since before Christmas. For a change it is even a Monday for me starting my four day tour today.

Since it has been some time since I have gone out and shot anything new you will just have to keep seeing many more shots from Yellowstone past. This was taken during our family vacation in July 2005. This was right after I started shooting digital and after looking through the files for some photographs to post I must say I have gotten 100% better at photography. Now I don't really know what that means, it might be saying allot or very little about my capabilities.

3 comments:

Leedra said...

I like the way the steam blends right into the clouds. Don't be so hard on your first digital photos. We are all improving as we go.

Willard said...

That's the one thing I love ab out being retired-No more Monday Morning Blues, unless there is a doctor's appointment.

I won't get tired of looking at the Yellowstone Photographs. I like the ones with the steam or fog in them. That type of things always helps to create atmosphere in a shot.

The bull you posted today is excellent as well. This is one of the few Yellowstone Elk I have seen that looks like he has about the same antler configuration as a Pennsylvania bull.

Michele said...

Your Yellowstone photos are amazing... I never tire of them. If you have more, I would love to see them!!

Your photography is amazing!!

~Michele~
Mountain Retreat