Monday, January 26, 2009

Are Your Monday's A Little Foggy?

I don't work like a normal person so my Monday's are not always Monday. Of course I have often been told that I am not a normal person. Working as a firefighter my work week changes every week, my Monday could be a Friday when everyone else is completing their week. The one thing I have noticed is that most people act and especially drive like they are in a fog on Mondays, anyone else ever notice that? I can't compare that to my fellow employees because it make no difference what day of the week it is many of them never leave the fog.

This bull Elk was photographed in Yellowstone during the rut of 2006, he did get pretty close to me that morning as I photographed him from a clump of trees providing me cover and safety.

6 comments:

Arija said...

What an incredible set of antlers. I am glad you were in a safe place!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is best to stay in the fog.

Grizz

Willard said...

An awesome photograph, Brad. That is a common sight in the fall in Elk County (the heavy fog), in fact that is one that I could not tell from anything in the photo whether it was an eastern or a western elk.

I loved your commentary too. Very witty!

Leedra said...

I like the fog (in the photo that is), it makes a very interesting photo.

Leedra’s Photos For Fun

Leedra’s Greeting Cards

Photography By Leedra

Coy Hill said...

Brad, this is a WOW shot! Elk photography just doesn't get any better than this!

Ivar Østtun said...

Excellent shot. Looks like he´s got the scent of a beautiful female Elk :-)