Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pennsylvania White Tale Deer...


Today's photographs were taken last Friday on my way home from work. It was a good couple of days to see deer while traveling back and forth to work. These deer were in a place that I had never looked before, right behind our Target store. Of course now that I know they are there I will be looking in that area more often.

There is many places close to me that I should be able to photograph white tail deer, I just need to get of my butt and get at it. These deer were close enough to stand and watch but a little to far away to shoot with the equipment I had with me. They were taken with my Nikon D70 at 105 mm (after converting it with the 1.5 for sensor), ISO 320, 1/125 sec at f5.6. They were also taken through a chain link fence. As you can see from the last photograph the deer were not happy to have me watching them as the one showed the flag of danger and off they went. If I had only had my big lens and tripod.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Nice. I like how they blend in with the brown grass.