Thursday, July 22, 2010

More Gettysburg...


Yes I know I just posted from Gettysburg and I said I need to do some battle photos, but I made this post just minutes after that one. The first photo is of Custer and no I am not old enough to have taken the original photo of him that I used in making it. This was only my second effort in adding two photographs together so it is still a learning process. It didn't turn out quite the way I wanted but the photo I took of Custer wasn't the best in the contrasty area. The second photo is of one of the horse drawn ambulance drivers. He was in a shaded area that made photography much easier and you could tell he has had his photograph taken many times.

Please stop by
Shane's blog today for a new post.

4 comments:

Brian Bastinelli said...

What do you mean you weren't old enough to be there!?!?!

Hope you are enjoying your time off!!

Already counting the days to the next one!!

Haney said...

I like the way it turned ou. I'm not brave enough to try an image like that yet.

Promotional Items said...

It shows in your photographs that you are still learning on how to merge two photos and how to use transparencies. Constant practice will do the magic for you. I am sure you do not yet exist in this world when the original photo was taken lol!

Woody said...

The top photo looks great.. I like it