Friday, August 22, 2008

Pennsylvania Gobbler's...


These are far from being my sharpest or best images, as a matter of fact I would not even call them decent, but since these are the only gobblers we seen on our trip to Bennezette I thought I would post them more for the outdoor wildlife lovers than the perfect photograph people. We actually came across these three birds on the way home (there is a third you just can't see him). They were very close to Penfield and had just cleared a field and were climbing this bank. They were shot hand held at 600 mm and then cropped in very tight. Hence the poor quality.

7 comments:

kjpweb said...

It's nice to see them anyway! :)
It's all about animals - isn't it?

Cheers, Klaus

Anonymous said...

I like to see them. They look great when you are like me, and never see a turkey except at Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

I have never photo a turkey in the wild. I think I have only seen one in the wild 1 time. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Hi, I linked over from Salty's place. You have some great shots here. I'll have to come back when I have more time to look around.

Anonymous said...

Brad,
Keep up the good work. I'm still lurking and enjoying.
Kenny

Carletta said...

Hi Brad,
Just stopping back by. I shoot and hope something is good enough to use - these are.
Hope you had a good day.

Brad Myers said...

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. I really enjoy watching wildlife and photographing it is just a way to hunt without a gun. It allows me to share it with others and leave the wildlife in place to be enjoyed by someone else.