Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More Assateague Island...


I will make this short I need to save enough text to last me a couple more days or I will have photos and nothing to say. I can't remember the exact number but when we visited Assateague there was around 146 hundred wild horses there. Of those we seen 30, most in this heard we photographed on the beach.

These photographs were taken by Shane, like I said yesterday he did a great job and actually got more usable images than I did. Maybe I should stop teaching him or pass this site unto him.

Just a tidbit of information to go along with the first photograph, in horse society, mutual grooming establishes and maintains social ties. It is often initiated by a subordinate horse towards a dominant one. See I know useless stuff also.

1 comment:

Woody said...

Very Nice Photos Shane..Brad, I see him working for Brian when he gets older...