Monday, February 4, 2008

Election Time, When Will It End...

With the primary taking place and the childish behavior of our candidates I thought this would be fitting. I wonder what President Washington would think of the way our politicians act. This photograph was taken in July 2005 at Mount Rushmore National Memorial in South Dakota. For more information on this park visit http://www.nps.gov/moru

By the way can you see a booger in his nose? And how about those Giants!!, Plexico, Plexico. My Dolphins are still the only undefeated team in the NFL's history, and we didn't cheat to get there.

3 comments:

Haney said...

J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets!!!

Chuck said...

Not soon enough for me! I think it started way to early. I think that after tomorrow (Super Tues.) should be about done and down to Obama and McCain.

Wagon Master In Training said...

Brad, I started to type a real long post. I decided to keep it Short and Simple. That is the great leaders choosen to be immortalized on Mt Rushmore would roll over in their graves so many time that we could not keep track!!!!