Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SNP In August...


Okay I missed a day, but I have already posted more than twice as much this month that any other this year.  I thought I would stay with the whitetail in Shenandoah National Park but dig into my August files.  After posting big bucks the fawns seemed like a nice change of pace.  It is amazing what one can see when they spend some quality time around the whitetails.  Most people do not observe wildlife enough to see them interact with each other.  I was lucky enough on this day to see these two fawns grooming each other.  Do you think he was trying to get some attention when he gave him that little kick?

1 comment:

Sparky said...

They are both great photos, but I really like the second one. Great job Brad. Enjoy like at your site every morning, it is a great way to start my morning.