Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Take My Photo, Please...

This little guy stepped out into the open one afternoon I was photographing with Bob Shank.  It was a productive time as we had about seven bulls and numerous cows and calves around us.  Not wanting to pass up a chance to photograph Elk other than big bulls I snapped a few photos quickly before he headed away.  While out shooting I will photograph all wildlife as I see the beauty in them all.

When I did this photo on Photoshop CS5 it looked okay to me but now that I am looking at it in the blogger preview I see a green cast to the whole image.  What do you think.

6 comments:

Peggy said...

I think the photo has great colors and not too green. I wouldn't adjust a thing. It's awesome!

Sparky said...

Another outstanding photo. The back ground color is OK. I just can't stop looking at the bull. The hair on his chin....

Coy Hill said...

It looks great on my monitor.

Anonymous said...

The photo looks great on my computer too. What a lovely close-up picture of an elk.

Anonymous said...

Brad - You mentioned in the comment on my blog that you had stayed in my town in August. I think the name of the town you say you have problems pronouncing is Tidioute.

Modesto Viegas said...

Very good shot!