Friday, September 3, 2010

Keeping The Wildlife Theme...



I started the week dipping into files from earlier this year to post wildlife so I am going to end it the same way. Getting back to deer and Elk made this weeks post fun again. Maybe that means I should stick with wildlife photos. This nine point buck was the largest point wise that I seen last year at SNP. I photographed him on numerous occasions and my son even had the chance to photograph him this trip. I am looking forward to photographing bucks again soon and with any luck some that will make this one look small. I really love summer and being off with my son, swimming in the pool and not working but the coming season sure is allot of fun with the changing colors, the behavior change in wildlife and the time I get to spend in the woods viewing and photographing wildlife.

For more camera critters click this link.

10 comments:

Coy Hill said...

Visiting SNP for a few hours yesterday really wet my apetite for the upcomimg ruts.

As always, nice work capturing these beautiful images.

bobshank said...

Brad, I was glad to hear you say that blogging this week was fun for you again! Your wildife photos are awesome! Someday I really would like to get to see some of the big boys you and Willard talk about and show on your blogs. We are in the 3rd day of September and I cannot wait for the end of the month when we will be up in Elk County observing and photographing the sites and sounds of the rut!

Eds said...

I would love to travel and take a picture of my own wildlife. Nice entry! :)

Kate said...

Beautiful photos; what can I say? Skillfully done and technically perfect. A pleasure to see.

cat said...

He sure is a great looking buck.
Lovely shots of him.

Misty DawnS said...

Fantastic images! Deer are one of my favorite animals.

Willard said...

Excellent shots, Brad. They me look forward to fall. Things are looking good at SNP as I have seen several decent to very large bucks there this summer.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Wonderful shots. It looks like he's looking straight at you in the 2nd photo :)

Jane said...

Beautifully captured Bradley, thanks for sharing:)

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Beautiful shots of a beautiful animal.