Friday, April 2, 2010

Sunset Over Viera...

The one thing I planned to photograph while in Florida was the sunrise and sunsets. Compared to here in Pennsylvania the sky just glows with beautiful colors. Guess what it didn't happen, I got one sunrise and one sunset and neither were very good. Some of it was my fault, I didn't get out many early mornings or late evening to get the chance to photograph them. The trip was a family get away from winter to spend time with Linda's parents and have fun as a family. I do have to thank Linda for letting me get out as often as she did to photograph birds. I actually spent more time shooting than I expected, retirement and winters in Florida are going to be great in a few years.

UPDATE, coming Monday photographs from Shippensburg's deadly accident on West King Street.

No comments: