Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Flying Blue Jays...


A few of weeks ago I purchased a new Gitzo tripod and a Wimberley head to support the new glass I got at the beginning of the year. Like anything else you get a new toy you want to play with it and this was one of the few chances I had to do just that. These Blue Jays were photographed a couple of weeks ago at Wildwood Lake. The one thing I noticed about Wildwood was that with spring here the lake is really coming to life, many birds were out flowers were blooming and it was a pleasant walk. Now to make time to get there more often. I know these photos are not tack sharp or technically perfect, but I liked them. And I have realized that when enjoying photography as a hobby that I am the only one that needs to approve.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I like the shots too! Congrats on some fine equipment!

Sparky said...

I approve. Nice work. Hope you are enjoying your new toys.