Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Flowers...


I bet you didn't expect to see flowers on here did you? My guess is after taking a day off from bird photos you were expecting them again today, I did have one uploaded and scheduled for today but after the BEAUTIFUL weekend we had this just seemed right. The weather here was fantastic, the sun was out and we hit the 70's, it felt like spring and the flowers started popping out in our front lawn.

It was nice the Bears were on the road so we didn't have to make any trips to Hershey, I finally started to feel better after being sick for over a week. We spent some time around the house, got some work done and I even got to give my truck it's yearly bath. On Sunday fellow blogger and long time friend Haney http://outskirtsofsuburbia.blogspot.com/ came down and the two of us with Shane http://smyersphotos.blogspot.com/ took a road trip to the city for some photographs. Guess what, we even photographed more birds. They got to get the shots they were after and I added some more Cumberland County firehouses to the hard drive. More on those later and how they can be see on my fire site, http://shippensburgfiredepartment.blogspot.com/ along with some history.

Now come on Spring and hurry up summer.

4 comments:

Leedra said...

Even though you do not normally post flowers, you did very well....Lovely flowers

Leedra’s Photos For Fun

Leedra’s Greeting Cards

Photography By Leedra

Vanessa Bates said...

yeah never expected flowers but you did a great job! Spring is here!!

Kerri Farley said...

These are Gorgeous! I especially like how you captured the droplets on the purple one! Stunning!!

Catherine said...

Aww...Gorgeous spring flowers~& beautifully captured!
Cat