Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sandhill Crane...


Back to Florida birds, I am glad I took that little vacation it has provided my with photographs for weeks. I know some of you may be tiring of them but I know there is others out there enjoying them. I can't please everyone all the time, yeah I know I normally don't please anyone. This is a Sandhill Crane as in the past follow this link to learn more http://www.birds.cornell.edu/AllAboutBirds/BirdGuide/Sandhill_Crane.html.

No Skywatch Friday this week or next it is just to difficult for me to do properly when I am working my daylights.

8 comments:

nessabates said...

I love the bird photos! I enjoy bird photography myself :)

Arija said...

Beautiful photo Bredley. I love the close up of the head.

Willard said...

Exceptional photographs. I never tire of looking at them. I always worry about the same thing with the subject matter that I post.

Kerri said...

Don't stop posting these beautiful birds! You make me long for a vacation to Florida!!

These shots are FABULOUS!!!

Leedra said...

Love the Sandhill photos. The 2nd one is awesome.

Leedra’s Photos For Fun

Leedra’s Greeting Cards

Photography By Leedra

The Tile Lady said...

He's a lovely bird, and you did a great job capturing him!

Salty said...

I don't know what I would have posted in Jan. if it hadn't been for my late Dec. trip. Florida offers outstanding bird photography and you captured some excellent images that I am glad you are sharing. I really like the first image of the sandhill with the water in the background. It gives a good balance of subject and environment.

jeannette St.G. said...

beautiful pic of the sandhill crane - you can't please everyone all the time:)