Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Two Doe

October 6, 2006 north of Choteau, Montana. Brian his mother and myself set out on a road trip north of town one day. I had listened to Brian for years about how great the wildlife was in the area, so I had great expectations. We spent hours driving to only find these two doe and a couple on the other side of the road at the same time. I am still not sure just how much wildlife is really in the area, or if it has been a story all along, LOL. Regardless, the area is still beautiful and it beat being in Pennsylvania.

I wanted to pass along to those that may not be aware of it, but the photographs may be clicked on to make larger. Some only get a little larger, but in the case of yesterday's boat photo it makes a big difference. Thanks to everyone that comes back on a regular basis to view my photos, remember there is a comments section and all are appreciated, good or bad.

No comments: