Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Bears And Fans Celebrate...



Last week I made a post about the Hershey Bears and I mentioned that they were having a celebration the day after their Calder Cup clinching win at the Giant Center. Well like last year we attended and like last year we did not wait in line to purchase shirts or hats. We also got out early because we already had every ones autograph and didn't need to wait in lines to get them. My guess is the team will change drastically before next season so I do not expect to be doing this again next year. Maybe it will be the Caps turn to hoist a Cup. I love summer but it will be a long time before I get to watch hockey again, I miss it already. I would take the time to tell you who these players are but I know if you are a HB hockey fan you already know and if you are not then your probably do not care.

Please visit Shane's blog today for a new post. Hey a week without birds, who would have guessed that, maybe next week I can post some new big game photos.

4 comments:

Sparky said...

You can put anything on here and I will look at it. great job.

Tracy said...

OK, so what was the bet that Joudrey lost that landed him in the goalie gear?

Brad Myers said...

I don't know Tracy, I have heard others ask the same question but I just have not been home long enought to look at the forums or anyplace else for a potential answer.

Anonymous said...

Rumor has it Bourque is gone to play in Russia. He has not completely confirmed or denied it, which tells me he's gone.

Should be interesting next year with the anticipated losses of personnel to the Caps and free agency.

TJ

PS As for blogs, Meg & I have enjoyed this one this year also: www.russianmachineneverbreaks.com