Wednesday, December 7, 2011

This Bull Has Been Hard At Work...

This photo was taken at this years Elk rut in Northern Pennsylvania.  Time is short and the brain quit working sometime back, okay it was years ago so I will keep this very short.  This bull was busy keeping his herd together and tearing everything up to impress the cows.  And now while the cows look towards another bull he needs to rip off a most impressive bugle.  What an awesome sight and even more awesome sound it is.  I can't wait to do it again next year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You caught him in mid bugle; good job! I can see part of what the bull tore up across his nose.

Coy Hill said...

And he had one impressive roaring bugle! Love the shot Brad!

Willard said...

That looks like my old buddy, Limpy. You really caught a dramatic pose. I am like Coy about his bugle. I have referred to him as Limpy, the bull that roars.