Thursday, December 4, 2008

More Hershey Bears...



I really didn't want to do three days in a row of the Hershey Bears but I had these ready so, I am anyways. The Bears and Caps just keep winning. Last week the Bears sent four players up to the Caps because of injuries but they are still winning. This is a scheduled post but at the time that I am typing it the Bears have more wins, more points and 26 more goals than the next closest AHL team. All this with seven kids just 20 years old, I might have underwear that old. The Caps also keep winning with the Bears filling in their lines this just may be my year. A Stanley and Calder Cup, that would be great.

The top photo was taken a few days before these guys got called up to the Caps. The #21 Graham Mink and #17 Chris Bourque were both called up last week, #26 Quintin Laing spent the last third of last season playing for the Caps and helping them reach the playoff by blocking shot after shot. The second photo is a close of of Mink. The video was taken October 26 at the Giant center it last 27 seconds and shows Laing scoring a goal after the face off.

No hockey on Friday, I am hoping to post something recently photographed.

No comments: